How does Reserve & Collect work?
Excess Baggage company is proud to offer a complimentary Reserve & Collect service in our Heathrow Airport stores.Through excess-baggage.heathrow.com you can
- A Pay online and collect your purchase in store or
- B Reserve online and pay in store
We have Left Luggage locations in each terminal, so don't worry you'll be able to collect form whichever terminal you are flying into / out of.
- STEP 1.
- Add to Basket & Head to Checkout
- Add your chosen item to the Basket and click the
green basket at the top of your screen.
- When you checkout select 'Reserve & Collect'
- Step 2.
- Choose your collection store
- You’ll be required to fill in your
‘Billing Details' as normal.
- And Select which Instore location at Heathrow
Airport you wish to collect from
- Select your payment method - Pay Now (online) or
Pay In Store
- You will receive a confirmation email for your order / reservation
- Step 3.
- Receive ‘Ready to collect’ email
- When your item is ready to collect you will receive a ‘Ready to Collect’
email which will contain details of how to find the Left Luggage location
you are collecting from
- Step 4.
- Collect your Order!
- Simply bring the card you paid with
(or a valid photo ID) and a copy of your confirmation
email either printed or on your phone.